Full course description
Master Class Description:
This training will explore the causes of lymphedema precautions and the clinical guidelines for acupuncture treatment. Furthermore, you will examine the early signs of cellulitis and lymphedema, ways to reduce the risk of lymphedema, and the process of referring individuals for lymphedema therapy.
What you will learn:
As a result of completing this Master Class, you will be able to:
- Describe clinical guidelines for acupuncture treatment in regard to lymphedema precautions
- Define lymphedema and lymphedema risk for patients treated for cancer
- Describe lymphedema precautions
- Identify signs and symptoms of lymphedema
- Describe the process for referring patients for lymphedema therapy
Who should participate:
Acupuncturists, oncology specialists
Additional materials required: N/A
What you will get:
- Lifetime access to the Master Class training
- Training Handout for use in practice
- Certificate of Completion
For questions about the Master Class or CEUs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer to the minimum technical requirements for the course here.
For registration technical support, please contact 1-844-414-5052 or email@example.com.
Refund Policy: This Master Class is non-refundable upon purchase.