Full course description
Training Tutorial Description:
This training will explore the causes of lymphedema precautions and the clinical guidelines for acupuncture treatment. Furthermore, you will examine the early signs of cellulitis and lymphedema, ways to reduce the risk of lymphedema, and the process of referring individuals for lymphedema therapy.
What you will learn:
As a result of completing this training tutorial, you will be able to:
- Describe clinical guidelines for acupuncture treatment in regard to lymphedema precautions
- Define lymphedema and lymphedema risk for patients treated for cancer
- Describe lymphedema precautions
- Identify signs and symptoms of lymphedema
- Describe the process for referring patients for lymphedema therapy
Who should participate:
Acupuncturists, oncology specialists
Additional materials required: N/A
What you will get:
- Lifetime access to the training material
- Training Handout for use in practice
- Certificate of Completion
Credential: Certificate of Completion
CEUs: 1 CEU (MUIH, MD Board of Acupuncture, NCCAOM)
For questions, contact email@example.com.
Refer to the minimum technical requirements for the course here.
For registration technical support, please contact 1-844-414-5052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? View our helpful video tutorial for how to enroll and access your course.
Refund Policy: This offering is non-refundable upon purchase.