Full course description
Course Title: Nutrition for Cancer Prevention Masterclass
Presenter: Jason Bosley-Smith, MS, LDN, CNS, FDN
Format: On-Demand, Self-Paced Course
Category: Professional and Continuing Education – Masterclass
Estimated Effort: 3-4 hours to complete (video lecture presentation lessons, quizzes)
Credential: Certificate of Completion
CEUs: 4 CEUs
CEUs are awarded by MUIH and are pre-approved for nutritionists. Various other professional organizations and boards may accept this offering for continuing education requirements. Please verify with your respective relevant professional organization and emailwith questions.
In this engaging Masterclass, students will discover chemopreventive dietary strategies to optimize nutritional intake and significantly reduce the risk of cancer development.
Masterclass Full Description:
Nutrition for Cancer Prevention explores evidence-based dietary approaches associated with reduced risk for cancer and analyzes dietary patterns, functional foods, and individual nutrients that have displayed prohibitive properties against tumorigenesis.
As a result of this Masterclass, you will be able to:
· Relate evidence-based dietary approaches associated with reduced risk for cancer.
· Analyze dietary patterns that show evidence of risk reduction for cancer development.
· Identify the molecular and biological functions of individual nutrients and herbs in the context of the hallmarks of cancer.
Who should participate:
Nutritionists, physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dieticians, diabetes educators, health & wellness coaches, health educators, herbalists, functional medicine practitioners, chiropractors, cancer patients and all other complementary and integrative health professionals.
Recommended pre-requisites: None required - a background in nutritional sciences is recommended
Registration Fee(s): $147
What you will get:
· Total 3-4 hours of interactive instructional video lectures
· PowerPoint presentation PDF for download
· Lifetime access to the course content for review & application
· Certificate of Completion (upon successful achievement of program assessments)
*CEUs should be verified with the individual professional organization(s) for which you are seeking continuing education credit.
*This offering is eligible for the PCE MUIH Community Benefit program. To redeem the benefit:
· MUIH Employees and Current MUIH Students, retrieve promo codes for use upon enrollment through MyMUIH at MUIH PCE Benefits.
· MUIH Alumni, email email@example.com with your name and course/program of interest to request a promo code upon verification of alumni status.
Note: Only one promo code may be used at a time.
For questions about this offering or CEUs, contact.
For registration technical support, please contact 1-844-414-5052 or video tutorial for Catalog registrations and payments; and Canvas, your online learning platform.View our a helpful
Refund Policy: This self-based program is non-refundable upon purchase.
*For indefinite access to your Catalog Student Dashboard, it is recommended a non-MUIH email address be used to enroll in Catalog offerings and that you register for a new Catalog account with an email address you access frequently.