PCE Resilience and Wellbeing Course Bundle
Full program description
Program Title: PCE RESILIENCE AND WELLBEING PROGRAM BUNDLE
Format: Online, On-Demand, Self-Paced Course Series
Category: Professional and Continuing Education (PCE) – Masterclass Program Bundle
Course Dates: On-Demand – Open to Enroll and Complete at Learners’ Own Pace
Estimated Effort: Varies per course – estimated total 26-30 hours to complete entire program series (video lecture presentation lessons, workbook, and course materials and quizzes for 6 individual courses); learners may work at their own pace with unlimited access to content
Credential: Certificate of Completion (Program Bundle & 6 Individual Courses within the Series)
CEUs: 26 CEUs (Program Bundle)
Various professional organizations and boards may accept this offering and/or the individual courses for continuing education requirements. Please refer to the individual course listing descriptions and verify with your respective relevant professional organization to confirm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
Take a deep dive into the philosophy, science, and practice of wellbeing to enhance your approach to building resiliency within yourself and others. This 6-course program bundle features several interactive online courses grounded in the theme of emotional, physical, mental wellness to provide complementary integrative health and healthcare professionals a streamlined opportunity to offer a holistic approach to wellness. As a result of this program, learners will explore evidence-based concepts for navigating change and uncertainty, managing stress, and improving one’s internal terrain for optimal health.
View our webinar recording related to this topic: Battling Burnout & Building Resilience
Individual Masterclass Program Courses Included in the Program Bundle:
- The Philosophy and Science of Wellbeing
- Psychoneuroimmunology – How Thoughts Impact Disease
- A Brain-Based Approach to Upgrading Human Interactions Masterclass: Using Modern Neuroscience to Facilitate Positive Change
- The Microbiome and Mental Health
- The Physiology of Building Stress Resilience
- Meditation for Everyone
Who should participate:
All complementary and integrative health and healthcare practitioners and students as well as workplace wellness professionals and leaders (i.e., health educators, yoga teachers, yoga therapists, integrative nurses, social workers, counselors, psychologists, functional medicine practitioners, integrative physicians, naturopathic doctors, nutritionists, nutritional therapy practitioners, health and wellness coaches, fitness professionals, acupuncturists, chiropractors, herbalists, massage therapists, teachers, health researchers, and others.)
Recommended pre-requisites: None
Registration Fee(s): $575
PROGRAM BUNDLE SAVINGS OF $300 ($50 discount per course)!
*BONUS Resilience Reset Journal eBook will be emailed as an additional complimentary resource after enrollment!
Payment plans are available upon request to email@example.com.
What you will get:
- Multiple interactive instructional video lectures
- PowerPoint presentation PDFs
- Presentation lecture transcripts
- Course handouts for use in personal and clinical/professional practice
- Course workbook(s) for personal and professional practice
- Lifetime access to the course content for review and application
- Certificate of Completion (upon successful achievement of program assessments) and CEUs for each individual course and program bundle
- BONUS Resilience Reset Journal eBook!
*CEUs should be verified with the individual professional organization(s) for which you are seeking continuing education credit.
*This offering is eligible for the PCE MUIH Community Benefit program. To redeem the benefit:
· MUIH Employees and Current MUIH Students, retrieve promo codes for use upon enrollment through MyMUIH at MUIH PCE Benefits.
· MUIH Alumni, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and course/program of interest to request a promo code upon verification of alumni status.
*Note: Only one promo code may be used at a time.
Other PCE Preferred Partners may be eligible for exclusive discounts on this offering. Email email@example.com to inquire about group discounts for 5 or more participants.
For questions about CEUs, contact your professional organization or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration technical support, please contact 1-844-414-5052 or email@example.com.* View our helpful video tutorial for Catalog registrations and payments; and Canvas, your online learning platform.
Refund Policy: This self-based program is non-refundable upon purchase.
For any other questions about this offering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For continuous access to your PCE Catalog Student Dashboard, and Canvas, your PCE online learning platform, it is recommended a non-MUIH.edu email address you use frequently be used to register for a new Catalog account to enroll and access PCE offerings.